如果由于疫情而限制了参赛者前往香港，则参赛者可以线上提交预先录制的表演，并且将会在单独的线上组别中对其进行评审。每个组别的杰出表现者将获得金，银和铜奖 – 线上组别。线上组别获奖者会得到证书和评语。现场组别获奖者将获得奖杯，证书和现金奖。
Special Arrangement – ONLINE CATEGORY relating to COVID – 19 travel restrictions:
In the event that contestants’ travel to Hong Kong is restricted due to COVID-19, contestants may submit their pre-recorded performance online and they will be judged in the separate ONLINE CATEGORY. “Jury’s choice of Online Category in Gold, Silver and Bronze” will be awarded to the outstanding performers in each division. Certificates and the comments will be given to the Online Category winners. Trophies, certificates and cash prizes will be given to the Live Category winners.
1. All divisions will include a live category and an online category. Each category will have separate winners and will be judged within the category of the Division.
2. Non-Hong Kong Resident Contestants are eligible to enter the Online Category of the division for which they registered. Only enrolled contestants can enter the Online Category.
3. Contestants must inform the Organizing Committee of their choice to enrol in the Online Category by the ONLINE OPTION DEADLINE. The ONLINE OPTION DEADLINE is tentatively 15 Aug 2020, as we are still observing the evolving COVID-19 impact on international travel.
4. The Online Category is based on a pre-recorded video submission. The technical details of video format and submission will be announced by early September 2020.
5. All Online Category Contestants will receive comments from Jury.
6. The Gold Medal Winners of the ONLINE category will be invited to perform in the Winner’s concert. The format may be either an online live streaming or pre-recorded video.
7. The decision of the Organizing Committee is final.
Please refer to the link on the latest Hong Kong Government announcement on Travelling into Hong Kong (www.coronavirus.gov.hk)